You have 30 days from the date of receiving your item to start a return. For details on cancellation of orders please refer to our terms and conditions. We accept returns for all orders, provided they meet the following criteria:
We accept returns for orders, to be eligible for a full refund you must meet the following criteria:-
- All products must be in pristine condition:-
- Must be returned in their original packaging with tags still attached
- Clothing must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and in the same condition you received it, with no marks.
- Your handling of the products must not result in a decrease of its commercial value
- For hygiene reasons, we don’t accept returns of underwear, swimwear or socks.
- Footwear must be tried on indoors
- For hygiene reasons we don’t accept returns on bottles unless they are unopened, unused with any seals still intact
- Non-clothing products must be unopened, unused with any seals still intact.
- We do not accept returns of MP apparel and accessories purchased at our retail partners. Please contact your original point of purchase.
All items are inspected upon receipt by our quality assurance team, if the above criteria is not met we are unable to issue a refund and items will be returned to the customer at their expense. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team through ‘My Account’ who will resolve this for you on a case-by-case basis. Please note that we do not offer exchanges. You will need to place a new order and return the original item for a refund.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.